Future-proof your business
In uncertain times, our resilience assessment helps organisations and their leaders transition away from short-term survival tactics to the long-term future-proofing and re-imagining of business models.
Just 13 per cent of business leaders say they are ready to respond to digital disruption and create “the organisation of the future”. This assessment is aimed at the other 87 per cent in need of guidance.
Our assessment is centred around 5 key pillars:
- Business Leadership: the processes to plan for, predict and respond to high-impact and low-probability events.
- Asset Management: ensuring the physical and financial assets of the business enable, rather than hinder, business continuity in adverse conditions.
- Supply Chain: building robust and resilient supply chains with minimal points of failure and optimised agility.
- Information Systems: optimising and virtualising IT and communications technology to maximise availability.
- Colleagues and Customer Value: the mindset, organisational culture, customer focus and HR processes to to maximise agility and protect human outcomes.